SlideShow

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ph.D

Hmmm...
I guess there is always someone who always wanted to see my working area, right?

Ok! I gonna blog it! Anyway, it looks simple and lifeless. LOL! Yes! NO JOKE. (Serious WARNING)

 Before reaching my workplace, here i gonna step in~ The main building
 To 7th floor
 And here's the security accession
 So guess, what was i doing that placing my mobile at the front of the security accession tap? Yes! I use my mobile for tapping. Isn't it cool? Haha! I think so. lol
 This is the most scary room, and i so much hate here. Because its' name so-called MEETING ROOM. So how can i not scare of this room right? To be afraid for discussing. To Be afraid for being too many questions, and etc

 Here's the medicine. Anyway, don't try to eat it. Because majority of them are poisonous medicine. LOL. Reason why? For the clinical testing purpose LOL
 Secretary's seat
 Not to skip this small fridge. I LOVE the most~ Because it serves me drinks and snack. I used to slack somehow.
 At last, come with my seat. It's simple right? And messy.
 Coat
SO~ This is how i dealing to my most cases. To test on the cancerous tissue. So you guys should know what is this right? It's Liver Tissue. It ain't that scary. Just a potion. lol

---END--- xD

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Look interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ really? But still ok ya. It's my dream to become a scientist actually. ^^ and i am now approaching the dream =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeap! =D
    Good for you then. Keep it up. =)

    ReplyDelete