SlideShow

Friday, October 26, 2012

26th Oct 2012 - Picnic

I was so headache actually! Just came back from the short-trip to visit some places with Prof.

Ok! I kinda lazy to type all of these. haha!
 Basically, just because i never experience of 4 seasoning. So boss has decided to bring all my colleagues to have some fun in park and few famous mountains.

Here you go:
 We reached the 1st destination
 Korean Pizza, actually not delicious. LOL i much much prefer to *O-Jian*蚝煎 So agree with me? nom nom! papa's O-Jian is way better than 100% than it. I frankly weyyyy!
 Ok! This is so-called Makkoli! Korean traditional fermented wine from rice. It's sweet, but strong! Although it's stated only 6% of Alcohol involved. But, when you have more than 3 cups, OH GONE! You will definitely get drunk LOL *NO JOKE, kkk?*

 Brunch set
 And Prof directed which mountain portion we shall go


 Secretary
 Anyway, just ignore this photo! My eyes were closed. And i seriously don't know why! 
 Can you guys figure out the fishes?

 This maple tree is so beautiful right? Full of pinky!

 Ok! Here we came to the Buddhist Temple. Actually the culture is quite similar to those Malaysian buddhism. The statues are same as well!

 Ok! This was my very first-time so close to the bees. haha! Yea! Can you figure out where's the bees? They're busying collecting the nectar LOL!





 Having some noodle in the second destination.

 Ok! So clumsy right? we're cycling nearby the bamboo forest! haha! And Dr.Kim and Bapi were way slower than me. LOL Actually, this was quite heavy to cycle, needed lot of energy. LOL Oh perhaps i lack of exercising?!



My head is still pain >< how???

2 comments:

  1. Because of the sun? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :karina:
    yay! the sun is quite sunny. but the wind blow so heavily. made me sick

    ReplyDelete