SlideShow

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NO INTERNET! URGH

Ok! I am getting mad now! Due to NO INTERNET CONNECTION in my room. How could it be! goshhh~
And i'm still in my office now - 9.45pm (Korea Timezon)

As mentioned in previous post. Recently i was quite busying due to the hectic and load of works assigned from boss. Many OT were taken. And i received a called from supervisor, said that i left a sample in PCR machine. URGH! OH NO! I ran back to office at 10pm. Can you guys imagine how tough my life has gone through recently?

Ok! This was the dinner i taken away from the restaurant. I ate at about 10.30pm for my late dinner (Supper i suppose) @@

Anyway, the great thing was~ Today i officially give my parents money =) Feel so happy that i able to give my parents money. It's about 1k USD. Around RM3k. Just wanna tell my papa and mami that i able to earn money for you to enjoy your life ya =)

And apart from this, i officially signed up an online-shop, from Etude House.
I bet you guys must know what is this brand right?
Support and have a like for my page ya =)
---> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Etude-House-Korea/296365777143862

I just created, i hope to promote it =)

Basically, all my products are 1.5x to 2x cheaper than Malaysia shoplots =) So it's worth to buy from me *wink* TeeHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment