SlideShow

Saturday, October 20, 2012

1st Oct 2012 - Picnic

Just received a news from my colleague that i will have a picnic again falls on 25th Oct 2012 (next Thu) Most probably there is another professor visiting my workplace.

Anyway, i gonna blog about my last 2 week lab picnic.
It went great ya. Haha~ Cos i was told to join them for a day-trip nearby Gwangju city with Prof. Dr. Harris, Prof. Dr. David, Prof. Dr. Choi and my colleagues ( Dr. Kim, Dr. Shin, Dr. Ang, Dr. Na, HF, Jack, and lab assistant - Maria)

I felt so lazy to write. LOL

zoooooooozzzzzzz~ Let's the pictures say!
 Nice view right? My first-ever visit the paddy field. And unbelievable~ That's a (柿子)persimmon tree.
 I bet these buildings are those rich guys' stay. LOL


 Ok~ This was how 13 people eat~ like a bunch of eating machine right? haha

 Dinner
Ok~ I end my post here. Boring right? Yea! I knew it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment