SlideShow

Friday, November 2, 2012

Lazy VS Hardwork

These 2 days i was very striving. haha~
Guess what?! i was staying in the office until 10.30pm at night, from morning 9am.

Anyway, i didn't go to work at exactly 9am. Cos usually, i wake up at 10.15am. haha~ LAZY right?

More and more hectic to go and learn.
Feel quite headache, that's why i am now compensating all my night-time reserve for drama. haha!

 with my working suit
 *anyway, ignore this photo. haha!*
Ok~ i really fell asleep just now at work. Cos i was too tiring, and the brain was used up lot of ponder.

Oh ya~ for the sake of USA sandy~ It's almost indicated the armageddon phenomenon. So scary right? Let's pray for victims.

I was so upset about my flight ticket back to Malaysia. Seem so expensive in Feb 2012 =( HOW? Who is/are willing to sponsor me? Zillion thanks for you guys. Really, i need sponsor =((((

No comments:

Post a Comment